problem with customized skin, disapears when logged in

problem with customized skin, disapears when logged in

Rory Reiff
I installed a new skin, claremont, for my wiki. I followed the
instructions from mediawiki and set claremont as my default. It
appears and functions as my default fluidly, but when I login as
either WikiSysop or using Ldap authentification, Monobook takes over
and effectively functions as the default. Any suggestions as to what
is happening? Thanks,

Rory Reiff
Publications Coordinator
Libraries of The Claremont Colleges

Re: problem with customized skin, disapears when logged in

Elliott F. Cable
Yes. The user still has it set to monobook - that's the user's
preference. New users, and anonymous, will have their own set to the
new skin.

On Jun 5, 2006, at 1:57 PM, Rory Reiff wrote:

> I installed a new skin, claremont, for my wiki. I followed the
> instructions from mediawiki and set claremont as my default. It
> appears and functions as my default fluidly, but when I login as
> either WikiSysop or using Ldap authentification, Monobook takes over
> and effectively functions as the default. Any suggestions as to what
> is happening? Thanks,
>
> Rory Reiff
> Publications Coordinator
> Libraries of The Claremont Colleges

Re: problem with customized skin, disapears when logged in

Rob Church
On 05/06/06, Rory Reiff <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I installed a new skin, claremont, for my wiki. I followed the
> instructions from mediawiki and set claremont as my default. It
> appears and functions as my default fluidly, but when I login as
> either WikiSysop or using Ldap authentification, Monobook takes over
> and effectively functions as the default. Any suggestions as to what
> is happening? Thanks,

Change your user preference to use the other skin.

Rob Church