process for contributing mediawiki extensions?

process for contributing mediawiki extensions?

edward molasses
Hello,

I have developed a couple of MediaWiki extensions and I was wondering how I
would go about finding out if they would be useful to the MediaWiki
community, and if they are, how I might go about contributing them to the
MediaWiki project?

thanks,
Andrew.

Re: process for contributing mediawiki extensions?

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
On 2/2/06, edward <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have developed a couple of MediaWiki extensions and I was wondering how I
> would go about finding out if they would be useful to the MediaWiki
> community, and if they are, how I might go about contributing them to the
> MediaWiki project?

I know that one thing people do is to make a user on the meta site,
put the details in there and give it the mediawiki extensions category
tag.