program submissions

Lodewijk
Hi,

on the wiki, there seem to be several (all?) submissions without submission number. Is there a way to check if a submission is being considered and/or what the status is? Right now I'm uncertain if mine was included in the process at all for example.

Best,
Lodewijk

Re: program submissions

James Forrester-2
On 7 April 2014 08:37, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

on the wiki, there seem to be several (all?) submissions without submission number. Is there a way to check if a submission is being considered and/or what the status is? Right now I'm uncertain if mine was included in the process at all for example.

I'm working on this right now. As normal (as was done last year), submissions will be listed and reviewed at https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submission_review.

J.
--
James D. Forrester