protected namespace

FreeAll Support
Hello all!

How can I make a namespace protected by default? (Just as the media-wiki
namespace)

Thanks!

Peleg.

Re: protected namespace

COURTAUD Didier
Have a look at : http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Hidden_pages

DC

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 06:12:31PM +0200, FreeAll Support wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> How can I make a namespace protected by default? (Just as the media-wiki
> namespace)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Peleg.

Re: protected namespace

Rob Church
On 20/06/06, FreeAll Support <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> How can I make a namespace protected by default? (Just as the media-wiki
> namespace)

Write an extension which hooks the Title::userCan() event and check
the namespace, action and user group memberships when edits are
called.

Rob Church