"Current staff" need to work further ;-)

"Current staff" need to work further ;-)

KIZU Naoko
Hello all,
thanks to your labor, we are now going to have new pages on foundation
wiki: language versions of [[Wikimedia:Current staff]], information of
Wikimedia employees.

Now several pages are waiting for copyediting: Es, Fr, Pt, Zh. You
could help it. If there is no your language version, please start.

Fi is ready and with one last step; page title in Finnish ...

Yes, each page needs to be named in its language. Put translation
besides of the link at the list on [[TR/WMF#Staffs]].
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF#Staffs

Without any intervention, pages will be available on foundationwiki on
November 1.

Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * Nessuna poesia prima di noi *

Re: "Current staff" need to work further ;-)

Florence Devouard-3
hello

You may wish to check with Brad, but it may be that the page is not fully updated (accountant for example: may be best we show we also need administrative staff)

Cheers

ant

Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi, thank you for your notice, I fully agree it better to be checked by Brad.

Brad, would you like to check the content of current
[[Wikimedia:Current staff]]?
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Current_staff

Former I planned to upload translated versions on November 1, but I'll
wait till November 6 unless you, Brad, give us a go sign.

Misfortunately, in some languages there have been still rumored the
Foundation has no full time employee, I personally think this page
worthy to be translated into major languages, before starting new
fundraising for informing people well that we need financial aid for
sustainability.

Cheers,

On 10/24/06, Anthere <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hello
>
> You may wish to check with Brad, but it may be that the page is not fully
> updated (accountant for example: may be best we show we also need
> administrative staff)
>
> Cheers
>
> ant
>

> Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
> thanks to your labor, we are now going to have new pages on foundation
> wiki: language versions of [[Wikimedia:Current staff]], information of
> Wikimedia employees.
>
> Now several pages are waiting for copyediting: Es, Fr, Pt, Zh. You
> could help it. If there is no your language version, please start.
>
> Fi is ready and with one last step; page title in Finnish ...
>
> Yes, each page needs to be named in its language. Put translation
> besides of the link at the list on [[TR/WMF#Staffs]].
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF#Staffs
>
> Without any intervention, pages will be available on foundationwiki on
> November 1.
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Kizu Naoko
> Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
> * Nessuna poesia prima di noi *

Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * Nessuna poesia prima di noi *

Re: "Current staff" need to work further ;-)

KIZU Naoko
On 10/24/06, Anthere <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hello
>
> You may wish to check with Brad, but it may be that the page is not fully
> updated (accountant for example: may be best we show we also need
> administrative staff)

The original document on the foundation website was updated on
November 25 by Brad Patrick. Thank you.
The English version on meta was synched and waiting for being
translated (and synched). Changes are not so many but important to
keep information as fresh as possible. Specially link to the "Grand
Coordinator" cannot be missed.

The synched and copyedited version can be uproaded quickly.  If not
the case, we will be happy to get notices from the Board or the
Office.