"Page Ratings" analysis?

Steve Bennett-8
Hi all,
  Just wondering if there is any published analysis from the "Page
ratings" widget that appears on every page. My subjective impression
is that the ratings data is pretty bad, but I'd be interested to read
up.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: "Page Ratings" analysis?

Dario Taraborelli-3
Hi Steve,

• results of early tests of AFT4 are here: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Article_feedback/Research
• Adam Hyland recently posted a series of compelling analyses comparing AFT data with WP1.0 ratings here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Protonk/Article_Feedback
• there are recent research papers I've come across using AFT data, but I don't think they are published or publicly available yet (when they are they'll get covered in the research newsletter)
• all AFT4 data is publicly available on the toolserver.

HTH

Dario