"Urgent update about Wikipedia"

Joe Corneli-3
So, thanks to everyone for talking me into donating - that was fun.  I
felt good about it.  But now I'm being asked for more money?  I'm not
so into that, in fact, it's a bit off-putting.  No doubt it's a
standard fundraising technique but frankly it doesn't seem like the
wiki way.  Maybe the united way, but we're not them.

Re: "Urgent update about Wikipedia"

Виктория-6
Joe,

You are not the only one complaining about it - some people were a bit
shocked by the first letter and bewildered by the second. It's called
"spam".

Victoria