"Wicked-pedia" in today's Daily Mail

Gary Kirk
Someone pointed this out to me so I thought I'd share it. I can't find
it online yet - it's more of a feature so maybe it won't be. Page
fifteen of today's DM is an article by [[Petronella Wyatt]] - she
created the article herself back in December. Basically a moan piece
on the back of Alan Johnson's remarks. Larry Sanger is now called
'Jerry' and Wikipedia has 'employees'. Seems she spoke to or attempted
to speak to Jimmy about vandalism on her article, threatening to sue.

--
Gary Kirk

Re: "Wicked-pedia" in today's Daily Mail

Alison M. Wheeler
On Mon, April 23, 2007 17:24, Gary Kirk wrote:
> Someone pointed this out to me so I thought I'd share it. I can't find
> it online yet - it's more of a feature so maybe it won't be. Page
> fifteen of today's DM is an article by [[Petronella Wyatt]] ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=450045&in_page_id=1770

Re: "Wicked-pedia" in today's Daily Mail

James Hardy-2
To quote Stephen Fry; How can one not be fond of something that the Daily Mail despises?