"internal" link to a specific revision?

Jim Tittsler-5
Is there an "internal" [[xxxx|in this revision]] link notation that
refers to a specific revision?  I'm looking for the "internal"
equivalent to something like
[http://example.com/wiki/index.php?oldid=31222 in this revision]

Re: "internal" link to a specific revision?

Webmaster Casa das Ciências - Guilherme Monteiro
Yes.
Look at the historic the old id.

And make something like this:

[*URL*?title=*title_page*&oldid=*ID_REVISION* *title_page*]

make the changes in the text at bold.

2012/3/5 Jim Tittsler <[hidden email]>

> Is there an "internal" [[xxxx|in this revision]] link notation that
> refers to a specific revision?  I'm looking for the "internal"
> equivalent to something like
> [http://example.com/wiki/index.php?oldid=31222 in this revision]

*Seja fã da Casa das Ciências no
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/casa.das.ciencias.org>
.*

Guilherme Monteiro
Webmaster
Casa das Ciências
WikiCiências
Banco de Imagens da Casa das Ciências
Rua Campo Alegre 687 / 4169 - 007 PORTO
GAB./SALA 351
TEL.EXTERNO 220402543
[hidden email]
http://www.casadasciencias.org
http://www.wikiciencias.org
http://imagem.casadasciencias.org

Re: "internal" link to a specific revision?

Svip
2012/3/6 Webmaster Casa das Ciências - Guilherme Monteiro
<[hidden email]>:

> Yes.
> Look at the historic the old id.
>
> And make something like this:
>
> [*URL*?title=*title_page*&oldid=*ID_REVISION* *title_page*]

Her said *internal* link, not *external*.  I am certain he knows how
to do *that*.

Hell, for what's worth, you can even do
wiki.org/wiki/Title_Page?oldid=ID and it works, but that's besides the
point.

But more to the point; there are no internal links for revisions.  Or
to edit pages.  Internal links until exists to *pages* (including
special pages) and their sections.

On 6 March 2012 13:08, Svip <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Her said *internal* link, not *external*.  I am certain he knows how
> to do *that*.

I clearly meant 'he' there.  Damn Freudian slips today.

Re: "internal" link to a specific revision?

Webmaster Casa das Ciências - Guilherme Monteiro
My example is a internal, but ok...

2012/3/6 Svip <[hidden email]>

> On 6 March 2012 13:08, Svip <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Her said *internal* link, not *external*.  I am certain he knows how
> > to do *that*.
>
> I clearly meant 'he' there.  Damn Freudian slips today.

*Seja fã da Casa das Ciências no
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/casa.das.ciencias.org>
.*

Guilherme Monteiro
Webmaster
Casa das Ciências
WikiCiências
Banco de Imagens da Casa das Ciências
Rua Campo Alegre 687 / 4169 - 007 PORTO
GAB./SALA 351
TEL.EXTERNO 220402543
[hidden email]
http://www.casadasciencias.org
http://www.wikiciencias.org
http://imagem.casadasciencias.org

Re: "internal" link to a specific revision?

Steve VanSlyck
That is an unreasonable limitation. I want to damn Freudian slips EVERY day, not just today!

I clearly meant 'he' there.  Damn Freudian slips today.

Re: "internal" link to a specific revision?

Chad
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:35 PM, Jim Tittsler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there an "internal" [[xxxx|in this revision]] link notation that
> refers to a specific revision?  I'm looking for the "internal"
> equivalent to something like
> [http://example.com/wiki/index.php?oldid=31222 in this revision]

You could use {{fullurl:}}, like this:

{{fullurl:Page Name|oldid=1234}}

-Chad

<[hidden email]>:

> My example is a internal, but ok...

[] are external, [[]] are internal.

Re: "internal" link to a specific revision?

Daniel Barrett-3
> {{fullurl:Page Name|oldid=1234}}

And to style it like an internal link, you can use the plainlinks CSS class.

Now put this pattern into a wiki template like {{oldrevision | title=Page Name | oldid=1234 | linktext=your link text}} and you're in business. :-)

DanB

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Daniel Barrett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> {{fullurl:Page Name|oldid=1234}}
>
> And to style it like an internal link, you can use the plainlinks CSS class.

No pipe separators in external links, just need the space.

-Chad