"jump to: navigation, search"

ruud habets
Hi,

This morning I upgradet to 1.6.5. to deal with vandalism. This was a
succes. Now I have a "jump to: navigation, search" on every page that
comes up. Is there a way (I'm sure there is, but I haven't found it yet)
to get rid of this link.

thnx

Ruud Habets

Re: "jump to: navigation, search"

Rob Church
On 14/05/06, ruud habets <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This morning I upgradet to 1.6.5. to deal with vandalism. This was a
> succes. Now I have a "jump to: navigation, search" on every page that
> comes up. Is there a way (I'm sure there is, but I haven't found it yet)
> to get rid of this link.

It *should* disappear if you hard-refresh your browser and/or clear cache.

Rob Church

Rob Church schreef:

> On 14/05/06, ruud habets <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> This morning I upgradet to 1.6.5. to deal with vandalism. This was a
>> succes. Now I have a "jump to: navigation, search" on every page that
>> comes up. Is there a way (I'm sure there is, but I haven't found it yet)
>> to get rid of this link.
>>

> It *should* disappear if you hard-refresh your browser and/or clear cache.
>

> Rob Church

Thanks Rob,
After clearing all buffers and caches I remembered a cache option in my
preferences /misc page. And there I found a "Enable "jump to"
accessibility links" option. How could I have _not_ sween this???

Ruud