"wikinomics"

metasj
I'm not sure the authors of this book about "how mass collaboration
changes everything" have ever heard of Nomic, but they have a cute web
address, a remarkably familiar cover image and font-choice, and are
looking for better title suggestions.

Perhaps someone should send them cover-image suggestions as well.  (Or
perhaps, as they seem to have developed a 3D model of a suitable
globe, there could be an exchange -- license to use that cover for a
3D model of the real WP logo... which would be handy.)

SJ

Re: "wikinomics"

Delphine Ménard
Much clearer with this:

http://www.wikinomics.com/

Delphine

--
~notafish

Re: "wikinomics"

Kim Bruning
On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 08:27:55PM -0400, Samuel Klein wrote:
> I'm not sure the authors of this book about "how mass collaboration
> changes everything" have ever heard of Nomic.

Wicked cool! I totally win!

Perhaps we should enlighten (endarken?) them? :-)

see also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomic

read you soon,
        Kim "Calvinball[1]"  Bruning

[1] Calvinball is a real world nomic, which we
used to demonstrate aspects of the wiki(pedia)
descision making process at wikimania
(As well as have fun, make friends,
and influence people, of course :-) )

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72