redirect.py

irwan gatot
hallo all, i have problem use redirect.py in id.wikipedia with arg double ..
with problem that page not detect redirect page , but that page list in
http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istimewa:Pengalihan_ganda
is a problem because page use"#ALIH[[somepage]] " but not use" #REDIRECT[[somepage]]" ?

sorry if my english not good enough.

Re: redirect.py

Russell Blau
From: "irwan gatot" <[hidden email]>
> hallo all, i have problem use redirect.py in id.wikipedia with arg double
> ..
> with problem that page not detect redirect page , but that page list in
> http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istimewa:Pengalihan_ganda
> is a problem because page use"#ALIH[[somepage]] " but not use"
> #REDIRECT[[somepage]]" ?

I've checked in a patch to family.py to fix this issue.  Thanks for
reporting it!