registration for workshops

Jose Rodriguez

Hi,

I have a general question about the workshops.  It is expected that we register for the different workshops/sessions.  If so, how is this done.

Jose Rodriguez

Re: registration for workshops

James Hare
I don't know if each individual workshop requires registration, but as
with Wikimania in general, you can just show up to a session.

James