reintroduce myself

Antoine Musso-3
Hello,

Just a quick message to reintroduce myself to people who might be
wondering who is this new committer.

I am from France and discovered Wikipedia in 2002.  Getting interested
in bug fixing, I have eventually been granted commit access by Tim or
Brion back in 2003 or 2004.

I haven't contributed a lot of code but have an overall knowledge of
MediaWiki.  I mostly fixed funny bugs, converted double quotes to single
quotes and occasionally synced stuff to live (read: blank page on live
site).

I am back around since a few weeks and willing to contribute again to
MediaWiki development.  I have no aim in particular beside having fun
and meeting some new people.  My area of interests are in no special order :
  - parser (still have to understand Tim's preprocessing stuff)
  - ajax features
  - testing
  - IPv6

My secret project is to migrate to git.

I beg your pardon for my very basic english :^b

I got a short user page at :
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hashar
My main page is on the french wikipedia (french language only) :
   http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilisateur:Hashar

--
Ashar "hashar" Voultoiz

Re: reintroduce myself

Brion Vibber
Welcome back, hashar! :)

-- brion
On Oct 21, 2010 12:54 PM, "Ashar Voultoiz"
<[hidden email]<hashar%[hidden email]>>

:

> - parser (still have to understand Tim's preprocessing stuff)
> - ajax features
> - testing
> - IPv6
>
> My secret project is to migrate to git.
>
> I beg your pardon for my very basic english :^b
>

> I got a short user page at :
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hashar
> My main page is on the french wikipedia (french language only) :
> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilisateur:Hashar
>

> --
> Ashar "hashar" Voultoiz

Re: reintroduce myself

Aryeh Gregor
On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Ashar Voultoiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just a quick message to reintroduce myself to people who might be
> wondering who is this new committer.

Great to see you active again!

> My secret project is to migrate to git.

Well, that makes at least three or four of us so far.  ;)

Re: reintroduce myself

Platonides
Welcome back, Ashar
It is good to see you here again.