removeUnusedAccounts

Miguel de Arriba

In the end nobody could help me with my problem:
I cannot make work removeUnusedAccounts although that file is in the folder
maintenance.
Miguel

Re: removeUnusedAccounts

Al Degutis
On 1/12/06, Miguel de Arriba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In the end nobody could help me with my problem:
> I cannot make work removeUnusedAccounts although that file is in the folder
> maintenance.
> Miguel

I know this as asked but I didn't see a response. Are you trying to
run it via web browser or the command line (i.e. shell) on the actual
server? I do not believe it will work using the web browser, only the
command line.

Al Degutis