research about wikipeida

zy

research about wikipeida

zy
Here is a queationnaire about wikipedia, We are sincerely looking forword to your reply.
And we promise that all the answers will be secretive.

here is the link address about the questionnaire
http://www.sojump.com/jq/4358387.aspx

Re: research about wikipeida

Risker
On 12 March 2015 at 23:14, zy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here is a queationnaire about wikipedia, We are sincerely looking forword
> to your reply.
> And we promise that all the answers will be secretive.
>

> here is the link address about the questionnaire
> http://www.sojump.com/jq/4358387.aspx

Who is "we"?  How are you maintaining the "secretive" nature of the

Risker

Re: research about wikipeida

Kathleen McCook
This does not appear to be a legitimate research study.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 7:03 AM, Risker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12 March 2015 at 23:14, zy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Here is a queationnaire about wikipedia, We are sincerely looking forword
> > to your reply.
> > And we promise that all the answers will be secretive.
> >

> > here is the link address about the questionnaire
> > http://www.sojump.com/jq/4358387.aspx
> >

> Who is "we"?  How are you maintaining the "secretive" nature of the
>
> Risker

Re: research about wikipeida

Jonathan Cardy
It may or may not be legit, but I have emailed them with a suggestion that
they please clear it by
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Subject_recruitment

In the meantime I suggest that everyone ignore the survey.

Regards

Jonathan