rey das damas

Rey das damas Rdd
i want to be famous singer

Re: rey das damas

I Love Plankton
I love your songs
On May 9, 2014 3:11 PM, "Rey das damas Rdd" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i want to be famous singer

Re: rey das damas

michael west-3
I know this list has some very general topics, but I seriously doubt it will ever be able to act as talent matcher. Try YouTube or soundcloud.

 I Love Plankton <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I love your songs
>On May 9, 2014 3:11 PM, "Rey das damas Rdd" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> i want to be famous singer

Re: rey das damas

I Love Plankton
Michawest has a very good point.
On May 9, 2014 3:59 PM, "michawest" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I know this list has some very general topics, but I seriously doubt it
> will ever be able to act as talent matcher. Try YouTube or soundcloud.
>
>  I Love Plankton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >I love your songs
> >On May 9, 2014 3:11 PM, "Rey das damas Rdd" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> i want to be famous singer

Re: rey das damas

Elias Friedman
Judging from the... eclectic... selection of recipients in the "To:" line
of the original post, I would judge that it was not intentional. I'll bet
that it had some sort of malware attachment that was stripped by the
listserv software.

Sent from my Droid 4
Elias Friedman A.S., CCEMT-P
אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי
[hidden email]
"יְהִי אוֹר"
On May 9, 2014 4:59 PM, "michawest" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I know this list has some very general topics, but I seriously doubt it
> will ever be able to act as talent matcher. Try YouTube or soundcloud.
>
>  I Love Plankton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >I love your songs
> >On May 9, 2014 3:11 PM, "Rey das damas Rdd" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> i want to be famous singer

Re: rey das damas

M. Williamson
I, for one, am very happy with these latest developments relating to the
formation of our famous Wikipedia musical group. I think we will have many
opportunities. Given that Mr. Rey das Damas initiated this conversation, I
am guessing we will be using Brazil as a base for our operations. Will our
lyrical music be primarily in Portuguese? I can certainly provide back-up
vocals in Portuguese, Spanish or English for the Latin American and North
American markets. We can provide the theme music for the World Cup
celebrations. Given that the 2016 Olympics are also approaching quickly, we
can start reaching out to our connections in order to secure a performance
to increase our profile at the opening and closing ceremonies. Wikipedian's
databases also contain many audio files of national anthems.

Bom dia Senhor Rey das Damas,

Muito obrigado por sua amizade. Tenho certeza que a gente vai ter uma
pareceria musical de successo. Eu posso cantar em portugues, espanhol ou
ingles, voce pode cantar em quais idiomas? Vou fazer uma lista dos meus
contatos pra comecar com os preparativos para nosso primeiro concerto, na
Copa. Vamos fazer famoso o nome Wikipedia no mundo da musica, ao redor do
mundo. Se voce tiver pergunta alguma, me escreve uma mensagem.

Saludos desde la zona fronteriza EEUU/MEXICO