search article by geotag

Xu ZiZhan
Hello,

        i saw that wikipedia articles are geotagted usint the template {{coord}},so can I search for a certain article by it's geotag?

       i have a certain coordinate,like latitude=37,longitude=-122,then I want to search articles in wikipedia "nearby" this coordinate,just like  http://geonames.edesign.no/examples/nearbywikipedia

      I don't know how to do that .

      Any tips/answers are highly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: search article by geotag

Brion Vibber-3