semantic-mediawiki.org is down

Krabina Bernhard
Hi,

semantic-mediawiki.org seens to be down...

regards,
Bernhard

Re: semantic-mediawiki.org is down

Markus Krötzsch-2
On 07/05/14 10:49, Krabina Bernhard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> semantic-mediawiki.org seens to be down...

Rebootet right after your email, and running again since (I did this a
few times in recent days already; cause of problem remains unclear).

Markus

Re: semantic-mediawiki.org is down

thingles
You may want to consider signing up for a service like Uptime Robot

http://uptimerobot.com

I use it to monitor all of my sites and services. It’s free and does a great job of letting you know when something is down.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

On 07/05/14 13:18, Jamie Thingelstad wrote:
> You may want to consider signing up for a service like Uptime Robot
>
> http://uptimerobot.com
>
> I use it to monitor all of my sites and services. It’s free and does a great job of letting you know when something is down.

Thanks for the hint. In fact, we already have a robot that alerts us.
However, someone still has to restart the machine in this case, which
can take a while depending on who is awake/at the keyboard. :-)

Markus

> On May 7, 2014, at 4:59 AM, Markus Krötzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 07/05/14 10:49, Krabina Bernhard wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> semantic-mediawiki.org seens to be down...
>>
>> Rebootet right after your email, and running again since (I did this a
>> few times in recent days already; cause of problem remains unclear).
>>
>> Markus

> Is your legacy SCM system holding you back? Join Perforce May 7 to find out:
> &#149; 3 signs your SCM is hindering your productivity
> &#149; Requirements for releasing software faster
> &#149; Expert tips and advice for migrating your SCM now
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/perforce

Re: semantic-mediawiki.org is down

Benjamin Pelletier
The site has been down all of today (US time).

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 5:09 AM, Markus Krötzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 07/05/14 13:18, Jamie Thingelstad wrote:
> You may want to consider signing up for a service like Uptime Robot
>
> http://uptimerobot.com
>
> I use it to monitor all of my sites and services. It’s free and does a great job of letting you know when something is down.

Thanks for the hint. In fact, we already have a robot that alerts us.
However, someone still has to restart the machine in this case, which
can take a while depending on who is awake/at the keyboard. :-)

Markus

> On May 7, 2014, at 4:59 AM, Markus Krötzsch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 07/05/14 10:49, Krabina Bernhard wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> semantic-mediawiki.org seens to be down...
>>
>> Rebootet right after your email, and running again since (I did this a
>> few times in recent days already; cause of problem remains unclear).
>>
>> Markus

> Is your legacy SCM system holding you back? Join Perforce May 7 to find out:
> &#149; 3 signs your SCM is hindering your productivity
> &#149; Requirements for releasing software faster
> &#149; Expert tips and advice for migrating your SCM now
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/perforce

Re: semantic-mediawiki.org is down

jongfeli
The semantic-mediawiki site seems to be down again... You are probably "all" asleep in Montréal but maybe somebody is still in a pub drinking a beer, if so that person would be a real diehard :)

Regards,

Felipe.