slayerd mails

Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada
Hello;

I'm receiving many e-mails by slayerd daemon for excessive memory usage. I have commented all my cron lines, and killed my python processes. I'm not sure why I continue getting those e-mails (every minute).

I'm trying to migrate my tools to WMF Labs, btw.

Regards

Re: slayerd mails

Matthew Bowker
Yes, same here.

Also having problems with Cron.  400 emails within the last half-hour.  I've been asking on IRC, but my school network keeps kicking me off...
Matthew Bowker
http://enwp.org/User:Matthewrbowker