sql command

John Doe-27
I am in the process of migrating to labs and the command sql performs differently between the two platforms, Can I get the source for the toolserver version of it so that we can make the labs version work the same.

Re: sql command

Merlijn van Deen
On 18 December 2013 17:52, John <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am in the process of migrating to labs and the command sql performs differently between the two platforms, Can I get the source for the toolserver version of it so that we can make the labs version work the same.

Check /opt/local/bin/sql (on solaris) or /usr/local/bin/sql (on linux).

Re: sql command

Platonides
On 18/12/13 18:17, Merlijn van Deen wrote:
> On 18 December 2013 17:52, John <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     I am in the process of migrating to labs and the command sql
>     performs differently between the two platforms, Can I get the source
>     for the toolserver version of it so that we can make the labs
>     version work the same.
>

> Check /opt/local/bin/sql (on solaris) or /usr/local/bin/sql (on linux).

The file is a publicly readable shell script, but for the benefit of the
archives, I'm attaching it.