[sustainable development] Translation requested

[sustainable development] Translation requested

Luigi Assom
Hello eveybody,

I am looking for people who can help and contribute to translate in their native languages
this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gg4u

It is a preliminary test for feedback of a potential project for delivering content in local languages for rural development.
The priority languages are the ones spoken in Africa, Caribbean and Pacific countries (79 countries ACP).

Could you help?/ Know someone who could help?
I can give you more detail on request, if you wish, as well as information on my background.

Thank you very much,
Luigi Assom