table pages: status, open questions

Rich Morin
I continue to work on my DB table summary pages:

  *  tidied up the formatting

  *  added some section headers

  *  added an "Inter-table Relationships" section which tries
     to list all of a table's columns which reflect columns
     in other tables

  *  created a simple diagram of the inter-table relationships:

       http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/tmp/db_tables.png

  *  guessed at some table descriptions, etc.

  *  added information on three tables which are used in
     Semantic MediaWiki

The top-level page is located at

  http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:RichMorin/MySQL_Tables

General comments, corrections, and suggestions are solicited.
Lacking any specific feedback to date, I have had to guess at
a number of details.  So, significant errors may be present!

In addition, there are several pages that have major holes:

archive

  The internal format of ar_flags is not defined.

trackbacks

  None of the columns are defined.

validate

  None of the columns are defined.

-r
--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm            Rich Morin
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     [hidden email]

Re: table pages: status, open questions

Brion Vibber
Rich Morin wrote:
> archive
>
>   The internal format of ar_flags is not defined.

It's a copy of old_flags for old items (deleted under 1.4), just as ar_text is a
copy of old_text.

> trackbacks
>
>   None of the columns are defined.

Not used.