template help

Amruta Lonkar-2
Hi,

Is it possibe to make a template used on pages unediatble on those pages. I
am passing parameters in the template call so when a user hits edit page the
actual values in the parameter are shown which the user might edit and i
want to prevent that.

Thanks,
Amruta

Re: template help

Rob Church
Not without protecting the page. There is a ProtectSection extension
somewhere, but whether it would work, I don't know.

Rob Church