template

wiwo wowi
I have seen in the spanish wikipedia, in the entry "calamar", that there is
some kind of template on the right-hand side.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calamar

I have some plants and I would like to create a wiki for them to my personal
use. I would like you tell me how could I create a similar template as the
one displayed in the above wikipedia entry with the fields I want.

Re: template

Hans Hoogers - Scramble
Hi,

Check http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plantilla:Taxobox and
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiproyecto:Taxonom%C3%ADa/C%C3%B3mo_leer_una_taxobox
.

My Spanish is not really up to speed, but I guess you will find your
answers there,

Regards,

Hans