Quantcast

tool / framework for article lifecycle stats ?

tool / framework for article lifecycle stats ?

Stuart A. Yeates
Is there a tool or framework forgetting article lifecycle stats in an automated fashion. Is anyone aware of something like that? Things like creator (+ their basic stats), total # of edits, who's edited the article (+ their basic stats), article age, article flags, etc.

I'm reasonably platform / language agnostic. I'll only need stats on dozens of articles an hour, so no need for a weaponised platform.

cheers
stuart

Re: tool / framework for article lifecycle stats ?

Àlex Hinojo
Hi Stuard. Is this what you are looking for?

https://tools.wmflabs.org/xtools-articleinfo/

El dc., 15 de març 2017 a les 9:21, Stuart A. Yeates (<[hidden email]>) va escriure:
Is there a tool or framework forgetting article lifecycle stats in an automated fashion. Is anyone aware of something like that? Things like creator (+ their basic stats), total # of edits, who's edited the article (+ their basic stats), article age, article flags, etc.

I'm reasonably platform / language agnostic. I'll only need stats on dozens of articles an hour, so no need for a weaponised platform.

cheers
stuart

Re: tool / framework for article lifecycle stats ?

Stuart A. Yeates
That's the closest I've seen to what I think I want, but I need it in machine readable form, I'll probably hack simething using the API.

Cheers
Stuart

El dc., 15 de març 2017 a les 9:21, Stuart A. Yeates (<<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;syeates@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">syeates@...>) va escriure: