transport

Re: transport

Martin Rulsch
Yes, a bit, though not all people will arrive at these dates and times. Thanks!

Cheers,
Martin

Would it be usefull to know that there are volunteers with Wikimania t-shirt will welcome you in several airports?
(according to https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Journey/Airports)

Ciell

Yes, there is more information on the airport shuttle pages but still not how to get to them. I guess it's easy to add that very helpful information. That'd be much appreciated. :-)

Cheers,
Martin

On Jun 15, 2016 20:14, "DaB." <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello.
> Am 15.06.2016 um 22:55 schrieb Raul Kern:
> > Looks like the sale for airport direct transfers has been reopened
> > (https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Registration)
>
> That was not the question of Martin. The question was how to find the
> buses at the airport.

The airport bus page now has a lot more of these details

I am no longer concerned that people will have trouble to find the bus at the airport

Katie

> Sincerely,
> DaB.
>

> --
> Benutzerseite: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]]
> PGP: 0x7CD1E35FD2A3A158 (pka und OpenPGPKey funktionieren)

Martin Rulsch
Team Ideenförderung

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch an der Menge allen Wissens frei teilhaben kann. Helfen Sie uns dabei!

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e. V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Martin Rulsch
Team Ideenförderung

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch an der Menge allen Wissens frei teilhaben kann. Helfen Sie uns dabei!

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e. V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207.

Re: transport

Federico Leva (Nemo)
Martin Rulsch, 16/06/2016 11:05:
> Yes, there is more information on the airport shuttle pages but still
> not how to get to them. I guess it's easy to add that very helpful
> information.

The only relevant question, for Malpensa, is whether buses stop at
terminal 1 or 2: probably it's terminal 1 only, but it's indeed not
written on the wiki AFAICT. Other than that, in Linate/Orio/MXP1 the
directions are going to be pretty much "take the only exit and look in
the only possible direction". After 1000 years of ever-increasing soil
consumption, Italy doesn't have the luxury of options. ;-)

Nemo