typo on foundation's wiki main page

Pedro Sanchez-2
a small typo crept into
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Portada

Where it says
Carta del fundador – más recientes palabras de Jimmy Wales, neustro fundador.
should be
Carta del fundador – más recientes palabras de Jimmy Wales, nuestro fundador.

(neustro -> nuestro)

Drini
m7

Re: typo on foundation's wiki main page

m7
2006/12/15, Pedro Sanchez <[hidden email]>:
> a small typo crept into
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Portada
>
> Where it says
> Carta del fundador – más recientes palabras de Jimmy Wales, neustro fundador.
> should be
> Carta del fundador – más recientes palabras de Jimmy Wales, nuestro fundador.
>
> (neustro -> nuestro)

Thanks a lot.
http://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Portada&diff=17096&oldid=16214

--
Ciao,
M/

Re: typo on foundation's wiki main page

KIZU Naoko
Eh.
Hello all
Muchos gracias Pedro.

Slightly changing the topic, I, as Transcom member but speaking on a
basis as individual,  prefer each [[m:TCPL]] have an account on the
foundation wiki, if possible. We Transcom appreciate you for help to
organize meta TR too (just Teofilo did, list an important issue on
request etc.)

Later after the lunch ...(now 1300 here)

On 12/15/06, Pedro Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> a small typo crept into
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Portada
>
> Where it says
> Carta del fundador – más recientes palabras de Jimmy Wales, neustro fundador.
> should be
> Carta del fundador – más recientes palabras de Jimmy Wales, nuestro fundador.
>
> (neustro -> nuestro)
>
> Drini

KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * Nessuna poesia prima di noi *

On 12/14/06, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Eh.
> Hello all
> Muchos gracias Pedro.
>
> Slightly changing the topic, I, as Transcom member but speaking on a
> basis as individual,  prefer each [[m:TCPL]] have an account on the
> foundation wiki, if possible. We Transcom appreciate you for help to
> organize meta TR too (just Teofilo did, list an important issue on
> request etc.)
>
> Later after the lunch ...(now 1300 here)
>
> On 12/15/06, Pedro Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > a small typo crept into
> > http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Portada
> >
> > Where it says
> > Carta del fundador – más recientes palabras de Jimmy Wales, neustro fundador.
> > should be
> > Carta del fundador – más recientes palabras de Jimmy Wales, nuestro fundador.
> >
> > (neustro -> nuestro)
> >
> > Drini

> KIZU Naoko
>   Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
>   * Nessuna poesia prima di noi *

I requested an account earlier today, I don't know if you noticed.
However that particular typo was mentioned via OTRS by some random
visitor (but after I had requested the account).