unknown language file: Wikimedia treng di hjelp

unknown language file: Wikimedia treng di hjelp

KIZU Naoko
Hello
Here is an orphaned page on the foundation wiki, apparently a version
of "Wikimedia needs your help".

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia_treng_di_hjelp

Could anyone please let us know in what language this document is written?

KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * Nessuna poesia prima di noi *

Re: unknown language file: Wikimedia treng di hjelp

Ole Palnatoke Andersen
On 12/12/06, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello
> Here is an orphaned page on the foundation wiki, apparently a version
> of "Wikimedia needs your help".
>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia_treng_di_hjelp
>
> Could anyone please let us know in what language this document is written?

Take a look at the history: "(updated from :m:Fund drives/2005/Q3
planning/Translations/Fundraising drive letter - nn)" - nynorsk.

--
http://palnatoke.org * Ole Verner Andersen, Copenhagen, DK
* CV: http://palnatoke.org/CV.doc *

Re: unknown language file: Wikimedia treng di hjelp

KIZU Naoko
Thanks, fixed.
Another unknown file has been listed on Meta;Babylon. It seems a
certain Slavic language, but I have no further clue.