Quantcast

upgrade MW/SMW/SF to newer versions

J. Waanders
Hi all,

We want to upgrade our wikifarm to the newest stable versions of MediaWiki, SMW, PF, Maps and so on.

Are there some instructions online how to do this the best way? I mean is there a link between MW-version and extension versions or can I upgrade them separately independently of each other?

At the moment we use MW 1.27.1, SMW 2.4.1 and SF/PF 3.6, so no big step but I thought I had read about? a problem with MW-version and SF/PF?

Regards.

Re: upgrade MW/SMW/SF to newer versions

Yaron Koren-2
Hi,

There was a problem before with using Page Forms and MW 1.28, but it is
fixed in the latest version of PF (which came out yesterday), 4.1 - as far
as I know, there are no issues any more.

-Yaron