uploaded images have wrong pemissions/context label

uploaded images have wrong pemissions/context label

Andrea Forte
Hi all,

So, I have discovered that on my installation, when a file is
uploaded, apache can't touch it until I manually go in and change the
context label to something it CAN touch... (so resize doesn't work on
newly uploaded files...)

does anyone know if this is something that calls for a change in the
server config so that when a file is uploaded it has the proper
permissions and context label?? Is it something that i can tweak from
within the upload functions? (My solution--setting a cronjob to update
the image folder--seems kinda kludgy. :-))

Andrea

Re: uploaded images have wrong pemissions/context label

Bugzilla from florian_staudacher@yahoo.de
Hello!

I had the same problem after changing the group apache works with.

I didn't have time to change it back to default, but I think it should work.

Florian