user-store and tile store failed again

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

today the user-store on TS and tile store failed again.
It is currently checking the file system and can take a while.
I will move the stores to another host after this is done.
Sorry for this, hope it gets better afterwards.

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy

Re: user-store and tile store failed again

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

looks like the move of the file system improved performance and we are back to the old state.

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy