videos 2012

Lodewijk
Hey,

it seems not all videos have been uploaded yet to youtube, and the last one was added a month ago. Do you know if the videos that are still missing will still be coming, or is there some problem with those?

Thanks!

Lodewijk

Re: videos 2012

James Hare
They are still being edited. I will correspond with our production company.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> it seems not all videos have been uploaded yet to youtube, and the last one was added a month ago. Do you know if the videos that are still missing will still be coming, or is there some problem with those?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lodewijk

Re: videos 2012

Lodewijk
Thanks for the update, I'll just wait then :) Please let us know when everything is online.

Best,
Lodewijk

2012/10/21 James Hare <[hidden email]>
They are still being edited. I will correspond with our production company.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> it seems not all videos have been uploaded yet to youtube, and the last one was added a month ago. Do you know if the videos that are still missing will still be coming, or is there some problem with those?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lodewijk

Re: videos 2012

Shujen Chang

I'm waiting for the video of closing ceremony

----
Shujen Chang
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE (i9305)

On Oct 22, 2012 2:09 AM, "Lodewijk" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the update, I'll just wait then :) Please let us know when everything is online.

Best,
Lodewijk

2012/10/21 James Hare <[hidden email]>
They are still being edited. I will correspond with our production company.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> it seems not all videos have been uploaded yet to youtube, and the last one was added a month ago. Do you know if the videos that are still missing will still be coming, or is there some problem with those?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lodewijk

Re: videos 2012

Orsolya Gyenes
Me too! ;)
~Orsolya

2012/10/21 Shujen Chang <[hidden email]>

I'm waiting for the video of closing ceremony

----
Shujen Chang
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE (i9305)

On Oct 22, 2012 2:09 AM, "Lodewijk" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the update, I'll just wait then :) Please let us know when everything is online.

Best,
Lodewijk

2012/10/21 James Hare <[hidden email]>
They are still being edited. I will correspond with our production company.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> it seems not all videos have been uploaded yet to youtube, and the last one was added a month ago. Do you know if the videos that are still missing will still be coming, or is there some problem with those?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lodewijk

Re: videos 2012

Aude-2
On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Orsolya Gyenes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Me too! ;)
~Orsolya

If you don't mind poor, amateur quality :) and some ads, we have some stuff on ustream including the closing session:

Otherwise, I'm also eager for us to get the last batch of videos from the video production company.

Cheers,
Katie

2012/10/21 Shujen Chang <[hidden email]>

I'm waiting for the video of closing ceremony

----
Shujen Chang
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE (i9305)

On Oct 22, 2012 2:09 AM, "Lodewijk" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for the update, I'll just wait then :) Please let us know when everything is online.

Best,
Lodewijk

2012/10/21 James Hare <[hidden email]>
They are still being edited. I will correspond with our production company.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> it seems not all videos have been uploaded yet to youtube, and the last one was added a month ago. Do you know if the videos that are still missing will still be coming, or is there some problem with those?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Lodewijk

Board member, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
@wikimediadc / @wikimania2012