weired logging out problem

Paul Sanderson
Hi

I am trying to createmultiple user accounts by e-mail. to do this I
log in as admin go into the 'create account or log in page' enter a
new user name enter the e-mail adress and then hit the 'by email'
button. I then hit the back button and enter the next one.

The weird bit is that mostly, but not always, when I do this the first
time I hit the back button I get logged out. If I then log in again
and repeat I can regsiter as many users as I want without the wiki
logging me out again.

I am running the latest release on a windows host.

Any ideas?