$wgUseMathJax

Moritz Schubotz-2
Hi,

I'd like to improve the variables of the math extension. I think
$wgUseMathJax is misleading.

I'd like to change $wgUseMathJax to $wgAllowMathJax and set it to true
by default. In the same style I'd like to introduce $wgAllowLaTeXML
and $wgDebugMath.

What are your suggestions?

Best regards

Physikerwelt

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Moritz Schubotz

  Telefon (Büro):  +49 30 314 22784
  Telefon (Privat):+49 30 488 27330
  E-Mail: [hidden email]
  Web: http://www.physikerwelt.de
  Skype: Schubi87
  ICQ: 200302764
  Msn: [hidden email]

Re: $wgUseMathJax

Brian Wolff
On 2013-04-27 4:34 PM, "Moritz Schubotz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'd like to improve the variables of the math extension. I think
> $wgUseMathJax is misleading.
>
> I'd like to change $wgUseMathJax to $wgAllowMathJax and set it to true
> by default. In the same style I'd like to introduce $wgAllowLaTeXML
> and $wgDebugMath.
>

> What are your suggestions?
>

> Best regards
>
> Physikerwelt
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
> Moritz Schubotz
>
>   Telefon (Büro):  +49 30 314 22784
>   Telefon (Privat):+49 30 488 27330
>   E-Mail: [hidden email]
>   Web: http://www.physikerwelt.de
>   Skype: Schubi87
>   ICQ: 200302764
>   Msn: [hidden email]

Changing config variable names tends to cause lots of confussion. I would
reccomend not to unless you have a really good reason to.

-bawolff