✈what do you think about all that stuff?

✈what do you think about all that stuff?

Katie Chan
Yo!

Could you please take a look  at some  interesting stuff I picked for you and tell  me what you think about  it?  Check it out http://pc1508.servantfinancialnews.com

Very truly yours, Katie Chan

Re: ✈what do you think about all that stuff?

Johan Jönsson
Please be aware that Katie most likely did not send that email; it is
easy to make it look like an email is coming from an address that did
not send it. Do not click on the link.

//Johan Jönsson

> Yo!
>
> Could you please take a look  at some  interesting stuff I picked for you and tell  me what you think about  it?  Check it out http://pc1508.servantfinancialnews.com
>
> Very truly yours, Katie Chan

David Goodman-2
I hope everyone by now knows not to click on any links in any email from
anybody,

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 2:18 AM, Johan Jönsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please be aware that Katie most likely did not send that email; it is
> easy to make it look like an email is coming from an address that did
> not send it. Do not click on the link.
>
> //Johan Jönsson

> > Yo!
> >
> > Could you please take a look  at some  interesting stuff I picked for
> you and tell  me what you think about  it?  Check it out http://pc1508.
> servantfinancialnews.com
> >
> > Very truly yours, Katie Chan

David Goodman