what table in wikidb stores all the the content of an article and the

what table in wikidb stores all the the content of an article and the

buscador
I am working with wikipedia 1.5.5 o 1.5.6, I don't remenber well
And i cannot find what table stores the content information about an
article, I mean, when I edit o create an article, How is it stored in wikidb
and in which table, I found an outdated database schema, it says a table
called cur, but that table is not in the version I have, coudl anyone help.

Please

--
Ángel Emilio Quezada Rodríguez

Re: what table in wikidb stores all the the content of an article and the

Ivan Krstić-3
buscador wrote:
> How is it stored in wikidb
> and in which table, I found an outdated database schema, it says a table
> called cur, but that table is not in the version I have, coudl anyone help.

In the future, please search the archives before asking questions on the
list. This has been answered many times already.

Look into 'tables.sql' inside the 'maintenance' directory of your
MediaWiki installation for the current schema. Pay special attention to
the 'page', 'revision' and 'text' tables.

--
Ivan Krstic <[hidden email]> | GPG: 0x147C722D

Re: what table in wikidb stores ...

Rich Morin
Take a look at

  http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:RichMorin/MySQL_Tables

and let me know if this doesn't answer your questions.

-r
--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm            Rich Morin
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     [hidden email]