which programs convert? keep metadata when transforming metadata

which programs convert? keep metadata when transforming metadata

rupert THURNER-2
hi,

fotos and films are converted quite often in the wikimedia space. metadata
is not so often preserved. what programs one would need to adjust to
preserve the metadata?

i know of ffmpeg for videos. for fotos is it convert from gimp? anything
else? some other aspects one would need to pay attention?

rupert

Re: which programs convert? keep metadata when transforming metadata

Pine W
Gimp has an option to preserve the metadata, and my guess is that most
other image editors do too.

Pine