[wikicite-discuss] Leaving the Wikimedia Foundation, staying on the wikis

[wikicite-discuss] Leaving the Wikimedia Foundation, staying on the wikis

Houcemeddine A. Turki
Dear Sir,
I thank you for your efforts. I was an honour for me to see you leading research about Wikimedia during these years. It was sad that I could not attend WikiCite 2018 due to my studies and see you in person. I will be happy if I can meet you one day in Sfax, Tunisia. I will be absolutely honoured if you accept to collaborate with us to build our WikiResearch projects.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group
Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Founder, TunSci