wmv video upload works for small, not big files. Large mp3's or swf files do work.

wmv video upload works for small, not big files. Large mp3's or swf files do work.

Jonathan Andrew Wolter
> So, I next need to find a way to correctly set the mime type for a
> wmv file.

This is what's happening in MimeMagic.php:
mime_content_type($file) returns text/plain for wmv files.

If I instead use the following -- it returns 'application/octet-stream'
(still wrong--but it allows the upload)

# in MimeMagic.php
$f = escapeshellarg($file);
$m = trim ('file -bi $f');

How can I get mime_content_type() to return the right type? Somehow I need
to edit magic.mime, I suspect.