% year plan

Jon Davies
Great comments so far - keep them coming.

http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Draft_2012_Five_Year_Plan#Filceolaire.27s_comments

--
Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK.  07976 935 986
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent
non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor
responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

% year plan

Jon Davies
Whoops a 5 year plan not a %!!!

Quoting Jon Davies <[hidden email]>:

> Great comments so far - keep them coming.
>
> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Draft_2012_Five_Year_Plan#Filceolaire.27s_comments
>
> --
> Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK.  07976 935 986
> tweet @jonatreesdavies
>
> Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
> Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
> and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
> Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard
> Street, London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
> Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
> Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
> operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent
> non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor
> responsibility for its contents.
>
> Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK.  07976 935 986
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent
non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor
responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Re: % year plan

Deryck Chan
I was wishfully suspecting that the % was a printf format string which means "[insert your preferred number of years] year plan"!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printf_format_string

Deryck

On 29 March 2012 19:06, Jon Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

If only I were that cl£v£r!